A guided digital platform enables consumers and providers to engage for an empowered healthcare experience, combining enhanced personalization and expanded data to drive utilization, adherence, outcomes, and value.
- Pharmacy-specific patient portal.
- Centralized and organized for ease of use.
- Cloud-based for dynamic access.
- HIPAA-compliant electronic messaging and video chat.
- Broadcast messaging to patients.
- Online scheduling.
- Customizable digital forms.
- DirectTrust access for provider-to-provider communications.
- Patient dashboard for personalized, data-driven care management.
- Sync patients’ preferred devices in real time.
- Biometric data display for patients and providers.
- Over 100 devices supported, including: Dexcom, FreeStyle Libre, Apple Health, FitBit.
Dispensed Care Management positions pharmacists as healthcare providers, dispensing digital care management through the Health in Motion Network platform to patients, just like they would a medication.
Next Generation Pharmacy
- Pharmacists have real-time access to patients’ authorized, connected wearable and monitoring devices.
- Patients’ medical records and lab results are centrally stored.
- Care team coordination through secure messaging.
- Results include better patient utilization, adherence, and satisfaction.
- Pharmacies create new care management revenue streams.
Total health engagement starts with trusted, accessible, pharmacy-based care, blending essential in-person interaction with in-demand digital tools. Pharmacy practice impact is enhanced. System costs go down. Efficiencies go up. Patients are happier.