Health in Motion Network’s comprehensive platform provides pharmacists and patients centralized access to personalized health information, including medical records, lab results, and health devices, and easy and secure way to communicate.
Health Insights provides access to personalized, real-time data from medical and laboratory records, monitoring devices, and wearables. Pharmacists use actionable patient data to deliver care and improve outcomes.
- Dashboard for personalized, data-driven care management.
- Biometric data display for patients and providers.
- Real-time sync patients’ medical and laboratory records and preferred devices.
- Over 100 devices supported, including: Dexcom, FreeStyle Libre, Apple Health, FitBit.
Dispensed Care Management positions pharmacists as healthcare providers, dispensing digital care management through the Health in Motion Network platform to patients, just like they would a medication.
The Communication Center offers one consolidated inbox for pharmacies to manage patient and provider communications. It provides a broad set of capabilities for virtual care, patient engagement, appointment scheduling and care team coordination that work together to improve the pharmacy and patient experience.
- Centralized and organized for ease of use.
- HIPAA-compliant electronic messaging and video chat.
- Online scheduling.
- Customizable digital forms.
- DirectTrust access for provider-to-provider communications.